Payment Methods accecpted:
- Paypal ( as long as you select friends and family to avoid their fee) (4% fee added to paypal transactions if you select "goods and services".
- Bank to Bank transfers are accecpted
- Card (3.5% card transaction fee applies) I can send you an invoice to pay with a credit or debit card.
*BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH DEPOSITS OR PAYMENTS & WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THEM BEFORE PICKUP/DELIVERY.
*Deposits are $500
*ALL Deposits & payments are NON-REFUNDABLE
*If you place a deposit, you ARE guranteed a puppy, if one is not avaliable for the current liter. You will recieve a puppy on the next liter.
*We cannot Gurantee what sexes, colors or sizes we will get. Deposits do not gurantee you a particular sex, only that you will get a puppy.
Local Pickup: Shipping:
* Full balance must be paid in full at pickup * When shipping the puppy all funds must be
* Full balance is payable in cash only paid in full before the puppy is 6 weeks of age. this * Balance due of any training & or boarding includes the full balance of the puppy, shipping cost,
training if applicable and extra boarding if applicable.
*Deposits are a first come first serve basis, picking order will determine when the deposit is placed. example: if your the first deposit on a liter, you will have the first pick & so on.
*Shipping is avaliable - Shipping cost for United states (excluding alaska & hawaii) $600 Total. for a 8-10 week old puppy. price varies depending on the age & size of puppy (it is more expensive to fly a bigger puppy then a smaller one. That covers: Airline approved crate, Plane ticket, Certified health certificate from Vet (needed in order to fly) food & water containers that attach to crate door. This also includes us dropping off at the airline cargo location in SLC UT.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is avaliable- price varies depending on location
Shipping to other countries is avaliable - price varies depending on location